Safe Management Measures
Montgomery Asia is looking forward to welcome you to SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021 happening on 8th to 10th December 2021. The event is set to take place physically at Suntec City Convention Centre. We wish to share with you some updates on Singapore’s business travel rules and answer some key questions you may have about attending the tradeshow.
Montgomery Asia wishes to reassure all its visitors, exhibitors and supporting associations that every effort will be made to deliver a world class business to business experience within a safe, secure environment which adheres to all of Singapore’s Safe Management Measures (SMMs).
On 24th – 25th March 2021, Montgomery Asia organised Geo Connect Asia, with the full support of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Singapore Land Authority (SLA). This was the first large-scale hybrid MICE event to take place physically this year with over 1,200 attendees from across 55 countries including both local and foreign attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and supporting associations.
With rigorous protocols and innovative solutions for the end-to-end visitor journey, Geo Connect Asia implemented new technologies, such as Bluetooth tracking dongle and facial recognition tools, that were piloted to prepare for major events like World Economic Forum this coming August.
Drawing from the lessons and experience from Geo Connect Asia, the Montgomery Asia Team will ensure a tradeshow with robust safe management measures in place to provide a safe environment for all our attendees. We continue to work closely with the Singapore Tourism Board to obtain the latest updates and refine our processes to instill the greatest confidence possible in all our attendees.
We look forward to welcoming you to Singapore in December 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Can visitors, exhibitors and buyers travel to Singapore to attend SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021?
A: SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021 is set to be among the various business events with an international audience to help pave the way for the resumption of larger-scale tradeshows and leisure travel in Singapore. The Montgomery Asia Team will work with the Singapore Tourism Board to facilitate the entry of short-term international MICE travellers to attend SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021 in Singapore. Health and safety measures will be put in place for these attendees.
2) Q: Will the Montgomery Asia team be able to assist with regards to my entry in Singapore?
A: Depending on an attendee’s country of origin, various methods under the Safe Travel Lanes introduced by the government, may be used to enter Singapore. For more information about these you may visit this link. The Montgomery Asia Team will work with the Singapore Tourism Board and relevant authorities to facilitate entry for international attendees who need further assistance. We will inform attendees of the necessary documents required by the government to facilitate their entry to Singapore, subject to approval.
3) Q: Do attendees have to serve 14-day Stay Home Notice (SHN) to attend SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021?
A: Under the Ministry of Health’s current guidelines, selected groups of travellers are allowed to enter for essential business, official or work purposes and will not be required to serve SHN. However, they are required to undergo COVID-19 tests during their stay, including before departure and upon arrival, and to follow a strict controlled itinerary limiting interactions with the wider community for the first 14 days.
4) Q: What are the Safe Management Measures (SMM) in place at SFFA, RPB Asia, SCTA and MPA 2021?
A: Here are some of the key SMMs:
- Private transport only for overseas attendees upon arrival and departure at Changi Airport and between locations within the event itinerary.
- All attendees are required to download the TraceTogether mobile app for contact tracing and Safe Entry purposes.
- All attendees are required to practise 1 metre safe distancing between individuals at all times.
- Temperature screenings will be conducted at venue and event entrances.
- All attendees are required to wear a face mask at all times, except when drinking and eating.
*Important: The above guidelines are subject to changes as the COVID-19 situation develops globally.
Contact the Montgomery Asia Team
You may contact the Montgomery Asia Team directly at: